We are currently in a high watch period awaiting the rapture and subsequent sudden destruction as foretold in the Bible. Our frequent prophetic updates at Informedchristians.com detail all pivotal end times events.
Based on our knowledge of Scripture, end times prophecy, the many clear celestial signs directing us to the Lord’s soon coming for us in conjunction with geopolitical developments in the Middle East in particular and blatant enemy signaling celebrating their soon being unrestrained, we are served well to study the Scriptures daily, heed the Lord’s instructions and ensure we are ready, vigilant and sober in expectance of Him.
At the end of this blog post, specific research links are shared concerning the nature and timing of the rapture as well as instructions regarding how to finalize our own preparations and help others do likewise. Information for those expected to be left behind is listed too as well as my contact data and a link to my Dutch blog on end times events. No, back to the topic at hand:
What about the children?
In this blog post we will address the specific issue of what will happen during the rapture with children and (unborn) babies (referred to as ‘little ones’ in Matthew 18:6 and Strongs 93813 a.o.) and the feebleminded (1 Thessalonians 15:14), meaning those without an informed conscience or the mental ability to distinguish good from evil and weigh worldly and eternal consequences of their choices and actions. In order for us to inform others, help them prepare, be vigilant and sober, we need to be properly informed and instructed ourselves first.
Many questions will likely arise among believers and especially among those left behind at the rapture concerning the fate of their loved ones and children in in particular In response, we’ve compiled this post for you and have selected a few articles which answer many of them from Scripture, rooted in the essence of God, his guiding principles and specific directives.
This first article by Terry James presents a cohesive, general overview on the Lord’s essence, our sin nature, our need for salvation through Jesus Christ, a concise explanation of the what, why and how of the rapture, our personal accountability in the matter and the assurance thereof provided in Scripture. Special attention is given to the apostle Paul’s teachings regarding the separation between believers and unbelievers at the rapture, the Lamb’s book of life, the fate of children who will be raptured, those who have died before the rapture and those born afterwards.
Please read this article by Terry James: ‘Will all children be raptured?‘ in full before proceeding.
One of the author’s main conclusions, drawn from Scripture:
“So, the position we, as individuals (not collectively) have in Jesus Christ, is the determining factor –the all important matter— in considering where you, or I, or any person will spend eternity. All children before they reach the age of accountability are positioned securely in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose shed blood is the only remission for the soul-destroying thing called sin.”
“Every child below the age of accountability –including those in the womb— will go to be with Jesus when He steps out on the clouds of glory and shouts: “Come up here!”
Age of accountability
In this next article: Age of Accountability And the Rapture the previous article’s basic stance is confirmed. The specificities concerning children over the age of accountability are addressed as well; they need to “repent from their sins and accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as their Lord and Savior to be eligible to be included up in the Rapture. They also need to be found worthy to be included in the rapture, just like anyone else.”
“There is no ‘set’ age listed in the Scriptures that determines the ‘age of accountability’. The Lord knows that all children mature and understand things at different rates, so He knows when a child is deemed accountable or not. The parents or guardians can usually know when a child knows the difference between good and evil, saying the truth or lying, knowing about Jesus and the enemy, etc.”
Specific guidance is given in this article as to what accountability means as well as instructions to parents and caregivers regarding how to lead, instruct and pray with children so assurance of their salvation can be obtained.
We will now present a few specific questions and answers which may also arise when we ponder the matter.
For further study and preparation for the Lord’s soon return | Do you know what time it is?
Do you know what time it is? Have you asked the Lord to come into your life and submit to Him. What do you need to cast off to be ready for His coming? What trimming do you need to do to make your lamp shine brighter? What do you need to purify? Stop what you are doing, and ask God for wisdom on what you should pursue and purify.
How do I get saved if I do not know Jesus yet?
This simple, yet profound, question is the most important question that can be asked. “How can I be saved?” deals with where we will spend eternity after our lives in this world are over, in heaven with our Lord Jesus or in hell which means everlasting punishment, torment and eternal damnation. There is no more important issue than our eternal destiny.
Information concerning the nature and timing of the rapture
- Why should I be concerned about Bible prophecy and end times events | When to watch for the Lord’s return
- The rapture of faithful believers | What is the ‘falling away?
- Be Ye Ready | A guide for spiritual preparation and information and instructions for those expected to be left behind
- The rapture proclaimed in the Old Testament
- Signs in the heavens | Celestial signs of the end times
- The Sign of Shiloh (Genesis 49:10) pointing tot the Lord’s return for His bride at the rapture
- The Revelation 12 sign pointing to the Lord’s coming after the tribulation
- Astronomical signs around Jesus’ birth and nowadays foretelling his coming for the rapture | ‘What the wise men saw’
- Peace and safety handout. The international calls by government officials for ‘peace and security’ have gone out, globalization is progressing towards a ‘one world order’. The Bible states that after these calls, worldwide sudden destruction is upon us.
- An overview of tribulation events | A Visual Guide of the Book of Revelation
- Manipulation of times and naturals laws during the tribulation | Time of Perplexity
How do I prepare myself spiritually for His coming?
- How do I prepare myself spiritually for the rapture and help others? What should I be doing right now to be and remain ready, vigilant and sober? What can I do to help other believers and those expected to have to endure the tribulation
- The Lord’s letters to the seven churches The Lord’s final letters to us from the Book of Revelation, including instructions to make changes before His return.
What may happen if I do not surrender to Jesus commands, do not prepare or stray away from the Lord?
You may be left behind with the hypocrites and unbelievers to endure the time of judgement and tribulation.
Information to support those expected to be left behind
When Jesus returns for His Bride (the ones who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior and serve him to the best of their ability, children up to the age of accountability and those with uninformed conscience) there will be many lost loved ones and friends wondering what happened. They will likely be shocked, frightened and in great of information and basic comfort.
Be encouraged to write them a letter you could leave behind or post on social media to inform and equip them to deal with what happened.
Below, please find a template or checklist for this purpose, with basic topics that may help convey your thoughts, multiple sample letters and guidance documents for the post rapture time frame.
- Be Ye Ready guide | Spiritual preparation to meet the Lord | Post rapture letter format included
- Samples of post-rapture letters
- The Weeping Bride | Hope, information and instructions of for left behind believers
- Physical preparations. Herewith, a free, downloadable disaster crash course. Print it and have it ready.
- What if you have missed the rapture – The Weeping Bride
- Timeline concerning events and trends in the short-term (months-year) that could have a direct impact on you and your family according to Scripture (KJV).
- A Visual Guide to the Book of Revelation by Informedchristians.com
- Time of Perplexity | Manipulation of time and natural laws during the tribulation
After the rapture and worldwide sudden destruction, the Antichrist will enter the scene. Great delusion will follow. Even time and space dimensions will be manipulated.
- Revelation’s Spiral of Time. During the end times, the Bible foretells time and space will be manipulated. Here, find video material and here additional information of manipulation of time and natural laws as well
- After the rapture and sudden destruction, the Antichrist (the Satan indwelled global ruler or false messiah) will reign the earth and aim to mislead all people towards falling for a ‘great delusion’. Here, you find specific information about the great delusion.
- Our research leads to Prince William as best matching candidate for this role.
- Here, please find information on the great space deception the Antichrist will likely roll out (likely involving demonic beings presented as aliens or superior space brothers falsely proclaimed to have been involved in the rapture) and the earth’s Biblical cosmology (contrary to popular belief, deceptive outlets such as NASA and CERN and false scientific teaching, the earth is not a spinning ball rotating around the sun) will be relevant topics as they are central in his great delusion. Read, heed and be not deceived!
- All other publications by Informedchristians.com (the ministry I currently work for) about the tribulation and general end times prophecy is found here.
Contact data Sabine Vlaming
- Mail email@example.com
- Researcher Informedchristians.com
- Moderator Informedchristians YouTube channel
- Author Forthtell.wordpress.com and nadeopname.wordpress.com
- Scribd co author with Sue Bradley
- Listings on Google +
- Listings on Pinterest
- Business profile LinkedIn
Update October 2016!
Four Frequently-Asked-Questions, especially very recent ones, are dealt with in light of the prophetic time we find our attention being drawn to right now:
Additional insight is given on how the devil will likely attempt to deceive the masses concerning the fate of the children/feebleminded who will be taken in the rapture.
Update April 2017!
Dutch readers will find information and instructions concerning the prophetic time and end times events before and after the rapture on my Dutch blog www.nadeopname.wordpress.com
The blog concerning children and the rapture is found here | De uitgebreide Nederlandstalige blog over kinderen en de opname vind je hier