We are currently in a high watch period awaiting the rapture and subsequent sudden destruction as explained clearly in this latest update by Daniel Valles from Informedchristians.com. Based on our knowledge of Scripture, the many clear celestial signs in conjunction with the timely pattern of heaven opening and increasingly blatant enemy signaling celebrating their soon being unrestrained, we are served well to study the Scriptures daily, heed the Lord’s instructions and ensure we are ready, vigilant and sober.
At the end of this post, specific research links are shared concerning the nature and timing of the rapture as well as instructions regarding how to finalize our own preparations and help others do likewise. Information for those left behind is listed too.
What about the children?
In this blog post we will address the specific issue of what will happen during the rapture with children (referred to as ‘little ones’ in Matthew 18:6 and Strongs 93813 a.o.) and the feebleminded (1 Thessalonians 15:14), meaning those without an informed conscience or the mental ability to distinguish good from evil and weigh worldly and eternal consequences of their choices and actions. In order for us to inform others, help them prepare, be vigilant and sober, we need to be properly informed and instructed ourselves first.
Many questions will likely arise among believers and those left behind concerning the fate of children, and in response we’ve selected a few articles for you which answer many of them from Scripture, rooted in the essence of God, his guiding principles and specific directives.
This first article by Terry James presents a cohesive, general overview on the Lord’s essence, our sin nature, our need for salvation through Jesus Christ, a concise explanation of the what, why and how of the rapture, our personal accountability in the matter and the assurance thereof provided in Scripture. Special attention is given to the apostle Paul’s teachings regarding the separation between believers and unbelievers at the rapture, the Lamb’s book of life, the fate of children who will be raptured, those who have died before the rapture and those born afterwards.
Please read this article by Terry James: ‘Will all children be raptured?‘ in full before proceeding.
One of the author’s main conclusions, drawn from Scripture:
“So, the position we, as individuals (not collectively) have in Jesus Christ, is the determining factor –the all important matter— in considering where you, or I, or any person will spend eternity. All children before they reach the age of accountability are positioned securely in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose shed blood is the only remission for the soul-destroying thing called sin.”
“Every child below the age of accountability –including those in the womb— will go to be with Jesus when He steps out on the clouds of glory and shouts: “Come up here!”
In this next article: Age of Accountability And the Rapture the previous article’s basic stance is confirmed. The specificities concerning children over the age of accountability are addressed as well; they need to “repent from their sins and accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as their Lord and Savior to be eligible to be included up in the Rapture. They also need to be found worthy to be included in the rapture, just like anyone else.”
“There is no ‘set’ age listed in the Scriptures that determines the ‘age of accountability’. The Lord knows that all children mature and understand things at different rates, so He knows when a child is deemed accountable or not. The parents or guardians can usually know when a child knows the difference between good and evil, saying the truth or lying, knowing about Jesus and the enemy, etc.”
Specific guidance is given in this article as to what accountability means as well as instructions to parents and caregivers regarding how to lead, instruct and pray with children so assurance of their salvation can be obtained.
We will now present a few specific questions and answers which may also arise when we ponder the matter.
For further study and preparation for the Lord’s soon return | Do you know what time it is?
Do you know what time it is? Have you asked the Lord to come into your life and submit to Him. What do you need to cast off to be ready for His coming? What trimming do you need to do to make your lamp shine brighter? What do you need to purify? Stop what you are doing, and ask God for wisdom on what you should pursue and purify.
How do I get saved if I do not know Jesus yet?
This simple, yet profound, question is the most important question that can be asked. “How can I be saved?” deals with where we will spend eternity after our lives in this world are over, in heaven with our Lord Jesus or in hell which means everlasting punishment, torment and eternal damnation. There is no more important issue than our eternal destiny.
Information concerning the nature and timing of the rapture
- Why should I be concerned about Bible prophecy and end times events?
- They builded and they planted. How life appears to be ‘as usual’ when He returns.
- Peace and safety handout. The international calls by government officials for ‘peace and security’ have gone out, globalization is progressing towards a ‘one world order’. The Bible states that after these calls, worldwide sudden destruction is upon us.
- The rapture of faithful believers and what happens right afterwards?
- 50 reasons why the rapture must happen before the sudden destruction and 7 year tribulation
- Timing of tribulation events and clear insight into the meaning of the ‘falling away’
- Why Jesus takes His believers out of this world prior to the time of judgement
How do I prepare myself spiritually and physically for His coming?
- How do I prepare myself for the rapture and help others? What should I be doing right now to be and remain ready, vigilant and sober?
- The Lord’s letters to the seven churches The Lord’s final letters to us including instructions to make changes before His return.
- We are COMMANDED to watch and pray. Read what Jesus expects of us.
- How to prepare with no money? Trusting on God’s provision.
What may happen if I do not surrender to Jesus commands, do not prepare or stray away from the Lord?
You may be left behind with the hypocrites and unbelievers to endure tribulation:
- Beware of the tribulation snare You may be left behind to endure severe judgement.
- Do not loose your light How to remain faithful, enduring until He comes.
Information for those left behind
When Jesus returns for His Bride (the ones who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior, children up to the age of accountability and those with uninformed conscience) there will be many lost loved ones and friends wondering what happened. They will likely be shocked, frightened and in great of information and basic comfort.
Be encouraged to write them a letter you could leave behind or post on social media to inform and equip them to deal with what happened.
Below, please find a template or checklist for this purpose, with basic topics that may help convey your thoughts, multiple sample letters and guidance documents for the post rapture time frame.
- Template for how to write your post-rapture letter
- Samples of post-rapture letters
- Post rapture survival guide
- Physical preparations. Herewith, a free, downloadable disaster crash course. Print it and have it ready.
- What if you have missed the rapture – The Weeping Bride
- Second chance for salvation and T’he Mark of the Beast’ or point of no return
- Timeline concerning events and trends in the short-term (months-year) that could have a direct impact on you and your family according to Scripture (KJV).
- Memorandum: overview of what prophetic events to expect next
After the rapture and worldwide sudden destruction, the Antichrist will enter the scene. Great delusion will follow. Even time and space dimensions will be manipulated.
- Revelation’s Spiral of Time. During the end times, the Bible foretells time and space will be manipulated. Here, find video material and pdf infographics on topic.
- After the rapture and sudden destruction, the Antichrist (the Satan indwelled global ruler or false messiah) will reign the earth and aim to mislead all people towards falling for a ‘great delusion’.
- Our research leads to Prince William as best matching candidate for this role.
- Space deception (demonic beings presented as aliens or superior space brothers) and the earth’s cosmology (contrary to popular belief and false scientific teaching, the earth is not a spinning ball rotating around the sun) will be relevant topics as they are central in his great delusion. Read, heed and be not deceived!
Four Frequently-Asked-Questions, especially very recent ones, are dealt with in light of the prophetic time we find our attention being drawn to right now:
Additional insight is given on how the devil will likely attempt to deceive the masses concerning the fate of the children/feebleminded who will be taken in the rapture.