From deep within the spherical | flat earth Hegelian debate, conflicting structures and models surface polarizing and even separating many truth seekers worldwide regardless of their spiritual affiliations.
Longing to move beyond polarizing thought and behavior patterns, let us consider the possibility the Lord patterned the earth’s cosmology on edifying smaller scale creations, visible throughout nature and serving as a model or type, as often is His custom.
Let us, from that vantage point, take a look at the earth’s electro magnetic fields, synching with the inner eye patterns for instance.
Consider, we live neither on a the end points of the cosmology debate, thus on a spherical or flat earth, but on a far more intricately designed and complex structure much like the inverted surface of the back of the eye. Interesting synchronicities arise, stabilizing this as a possible model.
This lens shaped earth model is thoroughly explained by Casey Brown from Enterthe5st4rz in this Youtube playlist.
Peeking beyond conflicting paradigms, through the lens of Scripture
Gen 1: 6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
Gen 1: 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Gen 1: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Proverbs 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Job 9:1 Then Job answered and said, 2 I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God? 3 If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand. 4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered? Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger. 6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. 7 Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars. 8 Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
Job 26:10 He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
Psalm 104: 1 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. 2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: 3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: 4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: 5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. 6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. 7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away. 8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them. 9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
Job 38:1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
1 Samuel 2:8 He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, and on them he has set the world.
1 Chronicles 16:30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
Psalm 96: 9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
Psalm 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Job 28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;
Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 43:6 I’ll say to the north, ‘Give them up’! and to the south, ‘Don’t keep them back!’ Bring my sons from far away and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
The Biblical angels (standing on the 4 corners of the earth) may stand on a firmament much like the muscular structure (4 main bundles) of the human eye.
Revelation 20:8 He will go out to deceive Gog and Magog, the nations at the four corners of the earth, and gather them for war. They are as numerous as the sands of the seashore.
Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day
Habakkuk 3:11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear
Isaiah 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down
Matthew 4: 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Bible word search on the word ‘eye’.
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.
1 Kings 9:3
And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord’s throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the Lord.
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.
For further research, an excellent resource on topic:
For further study and preparation for the Lord’s soon return | Do you know what time it is?
Do you know what time it is? Have you asked the Lord to come into your life and submit to Him. What do you need to cast off to be ready for His coming? What trimming do you need to do to make your lamp shine brighter? What do you need to purify? Stop what you are doing, and ask God for wisdom on what you should pursue and purify.
How do I get saved if I do not know Jesus yet?
This simple, yet profound, question is the most important question that can be asked. “How can I be saved?” deals with where we will spend eternity after our lives in this world are over, in heaven with our Lord Jesus or in hell which means everlasting punishment, torment and eternal damnation. There is no more important issue than our eternal destiny.
Information concerning the nature and timing of the rapture
- Why should I be concerned about Bible prophecy and end times events | When to watch for the Lord’s return
- The rapture of faithful believers | What is the ‘falling away?
- Be Ye Ready | A guide for spiritual preparation and information and instructions for those expected to be left behind
- The rapture proclaimed in the Old Testament
- Signs in the heavens | Celestial signs of the end times
- The Sign of Shiloh (Genesis 49:10) pointing tot the Lord’s return for His bride at the rapture
- The Revelation 12 sign pointing to the Lord’s coming after the tribulation
- Astronomical signs around Jesus’ birth and nowadays foretelling his coming for the rapture | ‘What the wise men saw’
- Peace and safety handout. The international calls by government officials for ‘peace and security’ have gone out, globalization is progressing towards a ‘one world order’. The Bible states that after these calls, worldwide sudden destruction is upon us.
- An overview of tribulation events | A Visual Guide of the Book of Revelation
- Manipulation of times and naturals laws during the tribulation | Time of Perplexity
How do I prepare myself spiritually for His coming?
- How do I prepare myself spiritually for the rapture and help others? What should I be doing right now to be and remain ready, vigilant and sober? What can I do to help other believers and those expected to have to endure the tribulation
- The Lord’s letters to the seven churches The Lord’s final letters to us from the Book of Revelation, including instructions to make changes before His return.
What may happen if I do not surrender to Jesus’ commands, refuse to accept his Lordship and guidance of my daily thoughts, feelings, communications and actions thus ignore his warnings, do not prepare or even stray away from the Lord?
You may be left behind with the hypocrites and unbelievers to endure the time of judgement and tribulation. So, be sober, vigilant, watchful and go forward in faith!
Information to support other believers and especially those expected to be left behind at the rapture
When Jesus returns for His Bride (the ones who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior and serve him to the best of their ability, children up to the age of accountability and those with uninformed conscience) there will be many lost loved ones and friends wondering what happened. They will likely be shocked, frightened and in great of information and basic comfort.
Be encouraged to write them a letter you could leave behind or post on social media to inform and equip them to deal with what happened.
Below, please find a template or checklist for this purpose, with basic topics that may help convey your thoughts, multiple sample letters and guidance documents for the post rapture time frame.
- Be Ye Ready guide | Spiritual preparation to meet the Lord | Post rapture letter format included
- Samples of post-rapture letters
- The Weeping Bride | Hope, information and instructions of for left behind believers
- Physical preparations. Herewith, a free, downloadable disaster crash course. Print it and have it ready.
- What if you have missed the rapture – The Weeping Bride
- A end times prophetic timeline concerning events and trends in the short-term (months-year) that could have a direct impact on you and your family according to Scripture (KJV).
- A Visual Guide to the Book of Revelation
- Time of Perplexity | Manipulation of time and natural laws during the tribulation
After the rapture and worldwide sudden destruction, the Antichrist will enter the scene. Great delusion, deception and introduction of a worldwide system of totalitarian rule with an unprecedented evil nature will follow (commonly refered to as ‘New World Order’. The Antichrist system will be virtually unrestrained. Even time/pace dimensions as well as natural laws will be manipulated. The tribulation will be highly spiritual and supernatural in nature.
- During the end times, the Bible foretells time and space will be manipulated. Herewith, a pdf overview: Revelation’s Spiral of Time. In addition please find video material on topic and here, additional information of manipulation of time and natural laws as well
- After the rapture and sudden destruction, the Antichrist (the Satan indwelled global ruler or false messiah) will reign the earth and aim to mislead all people towards falling for a ‘great delusion’. Here, you find specific information about the great delusion.
- Our research leads to Prince William as best matching candidate for this role.
- Here, please find information on the great space deception the Antichrist will likely roll out (likely involving demonic beings presented as aliens or superior space brothers falsely proclaimed to have been involved in the rapture) and the earth’s Biblical cosmology(contrary to popular belief, deceptive outlets such as NASA and CERN and false scientific teaching, the earth is not a spinning ball rotating around the sun) will be relevant topics as they are central in his great delusion. Read, heed and be not deceived!
- All other publications by Informedchristians.com (the ministry I currently work for) about the tribulation and general end times prophecy is found here.
Contact data Sabine Vlaming
- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Researcher Informedchristians.com
- Moderator Informedchristians YouTube channel
- Author Forthtell.wordpress.com and nadeopname.wordpress.com
- Scribd co author with Sue Bradley
- Listings on Google +
- Listings on Pinterest
- Business profile LinkedIn
Update April 2017!
Dutch readers will find information and instructions concerning the prophetic time and end times events before and after the rapture on my Dutch blog www.nadeopname.wordpress.com
The blog concerning children and the rapture is found here | De uitgebreide Nederlandstalige blog over kinderen en de opname vind je hier